Our Sunday School curriculum is the Bible. God's Word is the most important thing we can know and teach so the Bible is our textbook. We use a three year study called "The Biblical Path of Life" that takes us through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation in chronological order. This helps students understand that the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story of God’s redemption. When one sees how simply, yet intricately, the Bible fits together, it not only becomes more interesting, but applicable to everyday life.
The study begins in the Old Testament learning the foundational truths God revealed from the beginning of time. Yet while going through these first 4000 years, New Testament quotes are constantly connected to Old Testament lessons with Jesus being the revealed truth in the Old Testament study every 13th lesson.
Adults, youth, and children all study the same lesson each week as we gather together in age appropriate classes for Bible study through our Sunday School hour. The gospel message is taught through every story from Genesis to Revelation because it is the gospel that transforms the heart, changing everything through salvation and learning to walk by faith in our Lord Jesus.
On Sunday evenings we have a variety of discipleship training classes for children, youth, and adults.
- Small children learn and memorize verses and songs under the guidance of Terra Ross.
- Girls 7-14 are studying what the Bible says about beauty. Carolyn Keely is teaching this class.
- Boys 7-14 currently meet with the youth class.
- Youth are learning about witnessing & soul winning pertaining to evolution vs. creation. This class is taught by Justin Ross.
- Tim James is teaching a class on Faith and Knowing a Counterfeit.
- Daniel Keely is teaching a class out of 1 Corinthians.
- The young adults meet bi-weekly on Sundays at 7:00 p.m. focusing on prayer and evangelism.